Behringer XENYX 1002B
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply superb XENYX 1002B, the BEHRINGER mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. The ultra-compact XENYX 1002B mixer’s 10 Inputs (2 mic channels, 4 stereo channels with 3 extra mic inputs) allow you to effortlessly achieve premium-quality sound, thanks to the 2 studio-grade, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps and ultra-musical 3-band “British” channel EQ.
The XENYX 1002B’s compact size and flexible input scheme make it the natural choice of sports announcers for calling play-by-play game action. Likewise, radio and TV reporters especially like the XENYX 1002B for its ease-of-use, remarkable fidelity and rugged reliability. And the 1002B’s convenient 9 V battery capability allows newscasters and correspondents to use the 1002B in remote locations – where the nearest power outlet may be many miles away!
• Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
• 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
• Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
• 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
• One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
• Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
• Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
• Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
• Long-wearing 60mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
• External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
• High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
• Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
• Input Channels 1 & 2:
- Mic input: electronically balanced, discrete input configuration
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 200 kHz
- Gain range: +14 dB to +60 dB
- SNR: 120 dB E.I.N.
- Line input: electronically balanced
- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 130 kHz
- Gain range: -6 dB to +38 dB
- SNR: 95 dB E.I.N.
￼• Stereo Channels 3/4 - 7/8 & 9/10
￼- Frequency response: 10 Hz to 70 kHz
- Gain range: Line: -∞ to +15 dB Mic: +13 to +60 dB
- SNR: Line: 96 dB / Mic: 104 dB E.I.N.
- LOW: 50 Hz, +/- 15 dB
- MID: 700 Hz, +/- 15 dB
- HI: 10 kHz, +/- 15 dB
• Main mix
- Main Outputs: ￼￼￼+28 dBu balanced, +22 dBu unbalanced
- Mon Send: +22 dBu unbalanced
- FX Send: +22 dBu unbalanced
- Tape Out: +22 dBu unbalanced
- Phones Output: +15 dBu / 150 Ω
• Dimensions (H x W x D)
- approx. 2.875 x 11.75 x 8.5" approx. 73 x 298 x 216 mm