M-Audio M Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro
Enter the world of studio-based recording with the M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro—the ultimate all-in-one solution for computer recording projects. Combining the critically acclaimed M-Track 2X2 interface, HDH40 headphones, a Nova Black condenser microphone, XLR cable and the premium C-Series Software Suite, laying down vocal tracks, recording electric and acoustic instruments and adding voice-overs to multimedia projects has never been easier. With the M-Track 2X2 Vocal Studio Pro, the combination of high-performance hardware and easy-to-use software results in pro-grade audio capture for every recording scenario.
More Than Just an Interface
This is the creative center of your recording setup: simple-to-use, style-infused M-Track 2X2 C-Series audio interface is the perfect tool to record and produce natural-sounding 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Combining one XLR+¼” balanced combo input and an all-new dedicated ¼” instrument input, the M-Track C-Series 2X2 enables you to record two channels simultaneously. The versatility of a combo input accommodates any source audio with a microphone or line-level output while a tailor-made gain and impedance stage on the conveniently located instrument input guarantees a clean, accurate guitar or bass DI signal.
Fusing an elegant pro-grade metal chassis, USB & USC-C connection cables, all-new transparent low-noise Crystal pre-amps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class, the M-Track 2X2 provides all the tools you need to capture that initial idea and transform it into a finished masterpiece with ease. Take your music to the next level and start recording now!
Studio-grade recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Nova Black large-diaphragm condenser microphone is perfect for podcasting applications or capturing high-quality audio from vocalists, instruments, percussion and more
At the heart of the Nova Black microphone is an 18mm pure aluminum condenser capsule with a directional cardioid polar pattern. This delivers wide range frequency response (20–20kHz), high sensitivity (-38dB, 0dB = 1V/Pa @ 1kHz)) and accurate transient response, resulting in a microphone that captures even the most subtle nuances with ease, with minimal interference from unwanted ambient noise.
With the Nova Black condenser microphone, complicated setups are a thing of the past. Thanks to an included windscreen, a purpose-designed shock-mount for mounting to a traditional mic stand and an XLR cable, everything you need to get connected and start recording is included.
Hear Every Detail
Professional recording demands uncompromised accuracy when it comes to monitoring. M-Audio’s HDH40 headphones combine premium transducer elements with a durable, rugged design to deliver superb sound reproduction and the outstanding acoustic isolation required in professional recording and monitoring environments. Long sessions are no problem! The plush padding reduces fatigue during extended use, and the over-the-ear design ensures that the HDH40 stays secured while you’re wearing them. With the HDH40, you can concentrate on what’s important—your production!
M-Track 2X2 (2-in/2-out USB/USB-C Audio Interface):
• 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
• All new Crystal Preamps deliver pristine, transparent sound
• Phantom Power (+48v ) accommodates all microphone types
• Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
• Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
• Dedicated XLR+¼” TRS combo input and ¼” instrument input
• Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment; table-top design provides easy access to critical controls
• Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
HDH40 Closed Back Headphones:
• Premium build quality with 15Hz-22kHz frequency response
• Powerful 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets offer an immersive audio experience
• Plush leatherette cushioning with a comfortable over-the-ear design for fatigue free listening
Nova Black Condenser Microphone:
• Studio-grade large diaphragm condenser microphone with high sensitivity and low self noise captures every subtle nuance
• Cardiod polar pattern eliminates unwanted ambient noise
• Smooth, wide-range frequency response covers the entire audible spectrum